>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

October 18, 2010

Corner Cabinets in the Dining Room?

The same wonderful neighbor that donated his front door to me, also gave me these beauties pictured below. I have had them for 2 years now and they are still not in my dining room!    Sorry for the scary pictures but these are in the basement and we don't use our basement except to store things, it's really a mess down there and on our to do list.  I think it's more of a winter project because who wants to be in the dark cold basement in the summer when it's sunny and warm outside?  We'll save this for the blustery winter days ahead!




What do you think? Are they cool or too grandma like? What color would you paint them? Should I take off the urns on the doors? I'd love to hear your ideas on this one!!!  I'm thinking of maybe doing a greenish gray paint color for them, like this color at TheInspiredRoom.    I would paint the bottom half of my dining room white and add some square style trim like these at Thrifty Decor Chick.  I haven't decided on a color palette yet for the dining room which would also lead into the living room.  Anyways, I'd love feedback from anyone!  thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!