>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

December 31, 2010

A New Year

The last day of 2010 is upon us. I am not one for making New Year's Resolutions because I am horrible at sticking with anything for long. Mr.A on the other hand loves to make resolutions. He even writes them out and signs them. (I know, it's kind of dorky but that's why I love him!) There are a few things I'd like to accomplish in 2011 and so I thought I'd be like Mr.A and put them on the blog. Here they are:

1. Take some type of family trip that doesn't involve the 4 states we usually visit. Along with this, I'd like it to be a trip where we aren't visiting anyone, staying at someone's house or going because it's a holiday.

2. Run a 2K race in June.

Ok, well those sound easy enough. Hopefully sometime this year you will read a blog about my running a race and going on a family vacation! And if not, there's always next year!
If you have any resolutions or goals that you have for 2011, I'd love to hear them, please feel free to post a comment and/or link to your blog below!

Until next year,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!