>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

October 23, 2010

Dining Room redo in the works

Here is what my dining room currently looks like.....




I had Mr.A haul up one of the corner cabinets from the dungeon basement and hopefully we will bring the other one up tonight!  Here it is, waiting to be installed.....


I am also hoping to maybe use some of this fabric to redo the chairs and curtains but I'm still thinking on it.  I am going to be repainting the walls for sure and maybe my dining room chairs and the bottom of the table, I  just need some time to get this all going.  I am hoping to actually put the check curtains in my living room and make some drop cloth curtains for the dining room.


Stay tuned to see what happens next!  I am still trying to figure out how to put the linky on the bottom of the post so bear with me.  I'd love to see your dining rooms as well so if you have one to show off, leave a comment! 





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!