>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

October 13, 2010

Two New Recipes for fall and they are both desserts!

In case you don't know this about me, I will share it here. I hate pumpkin food, such as muffins, cake, donuts, cookies, pie, bars and whatever else people make with pumpkin, all I can say is "yuck."  I am also allergic to apples so I don't do apple crisp, apple cider, apple pie, apple whatever else there is.   So, when I think of fall, I don't envision all the apple and pumpkin food I can make. Nope, I'm out for the chocolate, caramel, caramel, maybe more caramel, perhaps some molasses and maybe even some cinnamon! Here are two recipes I am going to try this month and I'm on the lookout for some recipes that have caramel in them so if you have one, I'd love for you to link it in the comment section below.

 Cramel Salted Cupcakes by Lemonde Makin Mama

Amaretto Cake with Cinnamon Swirl




1 comment:

  1. My son and I recently made chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips and in their place we added miniature Milky Way bars, just the little square ones. They baked up yummy and filled with carmel and chocolate. Hope you try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!