320 Sycamore for her 2010 favorite things party!
All you need to do is post a few of your favorite things and link up your blog post. While you are there, don't forget to check out what other people have posted because isn't that half the fun of linking up?
I'm not sure what to post because I am not a coffee addict, I don't collect a certain thing, I don't have a favorite lotion or candle scent or even makeup. I could put cheesy answers like my family, Jesus or my dog but I just can't do it. So while sitting on the couch with my favorite hubby, dog and children all gathered around, here is what I thought of while watching Jim Carrey's The Grinch. I am looking forward to busting out Elf tomorrow night, love that movie btw, Buddy the Elf rocks! Sorry, I got distracted from my favorite things, here they are without further ado!
1. Spray Paint!!!! Especially loving the ORB right now. It's crazy how cheaply you can transform anything with a few coats of spray paint!
2. I can only find these at Christmas but that's part of what makes them so special, Rold Golds Chocolate Covered Pretzels. Yummy!!! Too bad I can't find a picture of them but I do have a picture of some chocolate pretzels.. They are in stores already though so head out and pick some up!
3. One of my all time favorite books to read is "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell. I first read this book my senior year of high school and every few years I pick it up again.
4. It's hard to think of what my favorite things are but I love, love, love hydrangeas! They are so beautiful and I am lucky enough to have two bushes outside my front door that give me big beautiful flowers that I dry every year after they are done making me so happy all summer long!
5. Now I'm on a roll, where do I stop?!? It's a toss up between lasagna and Hobby Lobby but HL wins because the nearest one is 2 hours away and it's such a joy when I get to go there!
I hope you enjoyed my edition of Favorite Things, now head on over to the blog party and check out some more favorite things lists. Maybe you'll even be inspired enough to post one of your own!