>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

November 28, 2010

Silhouette Digital Cutting Tool, win it!

Does anyone own a Silhouette? I really want one, think of all the vinyl I could make! Check out all it can do here.  You can enter to win a Silhouette today over here at Thrifty Decor Chick.   I am literally drooling on my keyboard thinking of all the things I could make with this Silhouette.  I am hoping if I don't win, someone else will and then they will give it to me for Christmas.  A girl can dream, right?  So hurry over and enter to win one and maybe you'll let me come over and play with it sometime! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!