>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

February 8, 2010

Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff

This is another great recipe that a friend gave to me.

Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff


Ingredients

4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
1/8 cup margarine
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
Directions

Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm. Serve over egg noodles, brown rice or mashed potatoes.

I think I will only be using half of the amount of cream cheese next time I make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!