>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

December 7, 2010

Mantel fun

I've always wanted a fireplace in my house but that wasn't a reality until we moved into our current home. My mom knit us all stocking with our names on them and I have been so glad to have a mantel to hang them from! I originally had a turquoise/gold theme going on but changed it up when I made the christmas ball wreath and hung the stcokings.


So here's the original mantle:


And here is the updated version:











I use command hooks to hang the stocking because I am too cheap to buy the holders sold in the store.  Plus I need 6 and honestly I think it would just take up too much space.  I am linking up at the Lettered Cottage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!