>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

December 23, 2010

Peanut Butter Blossoms otherwise known as "kiss" cookies

I've already made one batch of these cookies but they were scarfed down before I could even get a picture of them.  For some reason this batch didn't turn out as pretty as the last batch but the pictures will just have to do for now.  Maybe next Christmas I will take a nice photo of them and update this recipe.  Ok, who am I kidding, I probably won't remember. 

Here is the recipe:

1 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 egg
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. shortening
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
2tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
48 Hershey kisses unwrapped

Combine all the ingredients and mix on low speed with your mixer. Shape into small balls, roll the balls in sugar and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
When cookies are done baking, top with a Hershey kiss and press down gently.
Let cool and then they are ready to devour  eat.
Enjoy!






1 comment:

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!