>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

March 1, 2010

Too Much Chocolate Cake

I found this great recipe on allrecipes.com last year and wanted to try it out but I didn't own a bundt pan. I finally received a bundt pan for my birthday last year from my mother. I was very excited! So here is a great recipe to try out, especially if you have a bundt pan laying around collecting dust.

Too Much Chocolate Cake


Ingredients
• 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
• 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 cup warm water
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
3.Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!