• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix or burrito seasoning mix
• 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
• 1 cup cooked regular long-grain white rice (optional)
• 12 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
• shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cook the beef over medium-high heat and drain grease. Stir the taco seasoning, refried beans, and rice. Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas, roll them up and place seam-side down into a 9x13 pan. Pour the enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
2. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
3. Garnish with sour cream, salsa or guacamole.