>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

March 24, 2010

Meal Plan March 26th-April 9th

I would love to meal plan for an entire month again but I just don't see that working for the next two weeks. I plan on doing it for the month of April and beginning of May though as things are going to get quite hairy around here with the Marriage Conference coming up! So here is my meal plan for the next two weeks, fairly simple as we are out of town this coming weekend and it's Spring Break for the kids when we get back. Easter is going to be "non-traditional" this year, no one really likes ham all that much in my family. You can check out my other meal plans I have saved as well.

Mar. 26th-28th Out of town, no meals!
29th Chili
30th Italian Bow Tie Pasta
31st Chicken Noodle Casserole
Apr.1 Easy Beef Enchiladas
2 Manicotti
3 chx on the grill
4 (Easter) Beef Roast, Red Potatoes mashed up with garlic, Spinach Salad
5. leftovers
6 tacos
7 Sausage Potato Soup
8 Pasties
9 Bugers on the grill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!