>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

March 1, 2010

Meal Plan for Feb. 19th to March 12th

A great way to save money on groceries is to make a meal plan. You can meal plan for a week, two weeks, a month or even longer. I have usually done meal plans for every two weeks but last time I did a meal plan I made a monthly plan which was really to cover 28 days instead of 14 days. It has worked out pretty well, I have definitely not been in the grocery store as often and have saved money this way. I sat down and planned out meals based on our calendar and left a few days open for leftovers or eating out. Here is my meal plan for the past few weeks:

Tacos
Spaghetti
Upside Down Pizza
Meatball Subs
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Brinner (Waffles & Pancakes)
Sausage Potato Soup
Tator Tot Casserole
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Roast with Cheesy Potatoes
BBQ Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Easy Beef Enchiladas with Spanish Rice
Stromboli
Sloppy Joes and French Fries
Frozen Fish with Rice-A-Roni
Fiesta Porkchops
Baked Chicken and Baked Potatoes
Grilled Cheese & BLTs
Chili in the Crockpot
Chicken Rice Soup
Shredded Beef Roast on Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!