>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

January 25, 2011

Cloffice Wall

Well if you recall, a few weeks ago the hall closet looked like this:


We decided to make it into a "cloffice" and now it's turned into a giant playroom, cloffice, flooring project, which happens with every project, it grows bigger and bigger!
A few weeks ago I came across Emily's post over at Jones design company and fell in love with her "painted walllpaper." I instantly knew what the back of my cloffice would look like. Head over here for the tutorial! Here is my wall, just waiting for the shelves to be installed, hopefully tonight! It took me forever to trace the stencil on the wall, I think I used an entire pink pearl eraser before I had it just right. The easy part was painting it! Stay tuned for the finished project!



2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful! Lots of patience {tracing was my worst part too} but isn't the result worth it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I absolutely love the stencil work! You have such a creative knack to this organizing and decorating. Can you come to my house and help me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!