>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

January 24, 2011

A sneak peek

So after the playroom closet makeover, we were inspired to redo the entire playroom. On Saturday afternoon, Mr.A and I headed to Menards to see what we could do with the floor in the playroom. We didn't want to spend a lot of cash because we have big remodel plans for the summer of 2012. The plan includes turning the playroom into an open family room area that joins up with the kitchen. Anyways, we found this flooring:



So into the cart it went. Along with some paint for the playroom and shelving for the cloffice.  Speaking of the cloffice, here's a sneak peek at what I worked on for hours last night while Mr.A was laying the flooring.  After tracing and erasing about 1200 times, I finally had it on the wall and I started painting.  After almost 2 hours, this is how far I am.  Thank goodness this is a small wall otherwise I think I would've said forget about it!


Speaking of sneak peeks, here is a little sample of the playrrom!  It's not done yet so stay tuned!


And here's what my kitchen looks like after a day of projects!   Imagine four kids plus a neighbor kid running around, eating, drinking and being merry messy, that would be my house.  Hopefully we can finish things up tonight so we can get the rest of the house back in working order. 


Stay tuned for the big reveal.  I'm so excited, found the perfect curtains on clearance today at Target!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!