>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

January 17, 2011

Egg Bake

This is one of my favorite egg bake recipes. easy to make, not a lot of work and tastes great!

Egg Bake

1/2 lb bacon
Box of croutons
2 C shredded cheddar cheese
4 C milk
10 eggs
1 tsp dry mustard

In the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish layer the croutons then the cheddar cheese. In a large bowl whisk all 10 eggs together, then add in the 4 cups of milk and 1 tsp dry mustard. Pour egg mixture over the croutons and cheese. You can top with either cooked or uncooked bacon, I prefer to use the already cooked bacon because it gets kind of crisp on top the egg bake. Refrigerate overnight or for several hours. Bake at 325 degrees for one hour or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote on your other posting of what we're creating in our kitchen this week. Let me know if you're interested in any of the recipes for the Mexican Lasagna, Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings and Tater Tot Casserole, or Tammy's Potato Soup??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ange, here is my recipe and pictures for the Mexican Lasagna that I mentioned to you.
    I may get around to adding pictures of the recipe for Tammy's Potato Soup soon.

    http://zazzyepisodes.blogspot.com/2011/01/mexican-lasagna-by-rachael-ray-and-food.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!