>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

January 9, 2011

Peperoncini Beef in the Crock Pot

Peperoncini Beef in the Crock Pot

Beef Pot Roast (any size)

16oz beef broth

one package dry onion soup mix (I've started skipping this part and using real onion instead)

2 cloves of garlic (I love garlic so I probably use more!)

1 jar peperoncini peppers

Loaf of french bread or hoagie rolls

Slices of provolone or swiss cheese

Let cook all day in the crock pot until it's falling apart. We serve this on toasted french bread with provolone cheese melted on top. Yummy! You can use the broth left over in the crock pot as an au jus for dipping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!