>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

September 9, 2010

Meal plan Sept. 10th-Sept. 23rd

Fall is in the air, it's been much cooler here, only mid 60's most days.  I love fall, the leaves changing colors, the warm soups in the crockpot and jeans with sweaters.  I picked up 35 pounds of ground beef on sale for .99 cents a few weeks ago and browned most of it in the oven and put it in freezer bags.  So most of my recipes for this meal plan will be using up some of my ground beef and working with a smaller grocery budget.

1.  Eating out with friends
2.  Grandma's Goulash 
3.  Small group night I bring dessert Eclair Dessert
4.  Easy Beef Enchiladas
5.  Chicken Rice Soup
6.  Brinner - pancakes, hashbrowns and scrambled eggs
7.  Tacos with spanish rice and refried beans
8.  Leftovers
9.  Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
10. Grilled Cheese night
11. Brats and Hot Dogs Corn on the Cob French Fries
12. Spaghetti and Meatballs
13.  Tator Tot Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!