>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

February 7, 2011

I've been awarded, The Stylish Blog Award!

I've been awarded The Stylish Blog Award by Nikki & Matt over at Bread & Butter 143, thank you so much guys! 




When you receive this award, you are supposed to share 7 things about yourself and also award it to other stylish bloggers out there. So, here it goes, seven things about me. 

1. I love Boston Legal. A lot! I know it's crude and full of inappropriate sexual remarks but some of those court room scenes are just the best! Plus I think James Spader does an amazing job acting too and I have a strange attraction to him.  I know, weird.





2.  Fall is my favorite season, hands down!  I enjoy summer but I really don't like heat all that much.  Spring is usually wet and muddy.  Winter is ok too.  I know a lot of people complain about winter but I really actually don't mind it.  Maybe because I'm so warmblooded!  The picture below covers #2 and #3, fall and my kids!  It's one of my favorite pictures, ever.



3.  I love having four kids!  I always thought three would be it but after a surprise pregnancy that ended up being an ectopic pregnancy that ended in emergency surgery in the summer of 2008, we decided that maybe 4 kids wouldn't be so bad and decided to try and get pregnant.  That's how we ended up with the Bubs.  We are now officially done!  I can't believe how fun it is having all these different personalities in our house.  And it doesn't feel like 4 kids a lot of the time.  I think we lucked out because we have really great kids!


4.  I love reading and I'm a fast reader.  When my hubs and I have to read an e-mail, I am always waiting forever for him to scroll down so we can finish reading the rest of it.  I have read Gone With the Wind almost every year since my senior year in high school.  I am running out of good authors so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear from you!  I don't like suspense or dark stuff, no Twilight please either.  I like a lot of historical stuff, some romance, stuff like that.



5. I met my husband at Burger King. We went there on our first date and yes, we even went there on our Wedding day. My hubs worked there during high school so I spent a lot of time at BK.  The picture below is from 1998, yeah, like over ten years ago!  Although I was only 20 years old in that picture.  Oh to be young again!


   

6.  I have discovered a love for ranch dressing.  I hated ranch dressing until I was pregnant with the bubs two years ago.  I craved McDonalds chicken nuggets and ranch dressing, which right now the thought of that makes me want to puke.  Anyways, I only like ranch dressing with chicken, especially BWW boneless hot wings.  YUMMY!
 



7. I have painted my kitchen 4 times in 3 years. Yes, my husband, friends, family and even neighbors are surprised that it's stayed the same color for over a year. Yes, I wish I could repaint it again but I won't. 


So, now it's my turn to pass on the Stylish Blog Award to the following blogs (listed in no particular order).

1.  Homespun Kitchen
check out this post, it's one of my favorites!

2.  Love of Family & Home
Check out the closet makeover here.  Love it!

3.  Ordinary Inspirations
If you haven't been here long, my blog just got a great update this past weekend, thanks to Traci.  If you need a blog update, go see Traci!  She also has some great posts, like this one here.

4.  Adventures in Creating
This is one of my recent favorites over at Rachelle's site but there's a lot to choose from!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ange! I love that picture with your 4 kids! SO SO SO precious!

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!