>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

February 20, 2011

Why I blog

I first started blogging a few years ago to share videos and pictures of my kids with friends and family. I made sure my blog was private, locked down, no one is seeing anything without an invite. I really enjoyed blogging and sometimes I would share things that were on my heart.

One day after being asked for my stromboli recipe and trying to explain how to roll out the crust, I decided it would be fun to have a blog where I could post my recipes and be able to share them with people and not have to invite them to view the blog. That is how Love From My Kitchen was born. I didn't intend to put much time or effort into the blog but after I started doing it again in September I really enjoyed it. I love reading other blogs, seeing other people's ideas, inspirations, homes and musings.

One of the reasons why I blog is to share with people how they can do things in their homes, like turning a closet into an office, organizing a pantry, redoing a chair, making stromboli and all the other things I've blogged about. I love sharing ideas and inspirations with people, inspiring them to pick up a can of spray paint and change the look of something. I am not special, gifted or talented in this stuff, if I can do these things, I am sure you can too! I just want to inspire you and cheer you on! This is why I blog!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you blog, Ang. It makes me feel closer to you. Hey, we miss you guys. Are you ready for a visit soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I miss your family too. We are here, let's plan it! Although we will be venturing to IKEA this week to buy a couch for the living room. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!