>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

February 5, 2011

Superbowl Food Inspiration (Prepare to gain 10 pouinds)

Superbowl and food. You can't have one without the other! If you are hosting a party or perhaps you are attending a party and need to bring something yummy, look no further than these two links below! I had to wipe the drool off the keyboard so I could type this post. Looking at all the yummy goodness may cause you to gain 10 pounds, so browse with caution! If you have something delicioso that you are making for the big game tomorrow, feel free to post your link in the comment below.

10 Superbowl Dips to Make Your Party a Hit



Super Bowl and Game Day Recipes. Because it's all about the Food!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up girl! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with your background... I'm thinking the simpler the better. Do you like the button?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!