>

Prepare to be redirected to thebloominghydrangea.com!

This page is a time delay redirect, please update your bookmarks to my new location at thebloominghydrangea.com!

February 9, 2011

Pantry Door

I've been wanting some vinyl for my pantry door but I haven't ordered it because well, I'm cheap and I thought maybe I could paint or stencil it on myself.

My font on my computer isn't large enough so I just decided to free hand it and this is where it's at. Right now it's dark brown but I'd paint over it in black. I also thought maybe it needed some stuff on either side, like flourishes or something. Maybe it would be too much, not sure yet.


I need to correct a few spots but I'm not sure I like it. So, I'd love some honest feedback from you! Tell me, does it need to go or is it looking good? I promise I won't kick you off the blog if you tell me you don't like it. Pinky swear.

I'm linking up here, hoping for some feedback! :)




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ange I absolutely love it! What do you think about painting some canisters or cracked eggs or something representing what's in the pantry on the door? Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am going to just sit with the letters for a few days and then see what I think. You never know what crazy thing I'll do next. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Link it up at our party!

    http://breadandbutter143.blogspot.com/2011/02/look-what-we-found.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You free-handed that? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I love to hear from you!